Sunday, January 14, 2018

Super Quick Gift Cards

 

So my sister is always asking for gift cards for presents.    You would think I would have a stack of cards ready to go.    Not the case.   I am usually scrambling to find something for her.   This time was no exception.    So I decided this time to do something about it.   Well at least start.   So ran out the door with some some supplies and here is the card I came up with.    The robot, gears and designer paper comes from TPC Studio.     The birthday sentiment comes from My favorite Things.     The only thing is that I forgot my Stampin' Dimensionals as I ran out the door.   What!   Yes, my most used and prized product was forgotten at home.    So I got the basics and used several strips of card stock to add dimension.   5 layers and guess what it worked.     


No comments: