Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sprinkles

  
I am in love with the new donut stamp set from The Project Bin called Hole Foods!!!  We are the family that loves their donuts and this set is just adorable.   So many amazing sentiments. 8 in fact!!!   Denise has hit out of the park with this one.    It also comes with a donut with two different layers you can put on it.   Sprinkles or glaze!

For today's card I stamped my donut than I used pattern paper from The Paper Studio that I absolutely had to have for the many donut cards in my future.    I colored in the donut with my copic markers.     The sentiment is in Sweet Sugarplum.     The designer series paper strips are from Petal Garden designer series paper.   The card is completed with sequins, enamel dots and baker's twine.    As for the sketch I can't take credit, it is one of my old favorites from Retro Sketch.   I so miss Retro Sketch, they had some of the best sketches.     




No comments: