Friday, October 27, 2017

4 days to Halloween



So this has to be one of the first years, I have barely made any Halloween projects.   I hope I can make it up to all of you by getting some scrapbook pages in, but we will have to see if inspiration and motivation come together in the next couple of months.

Here the great Pick Your Potion from the Stampin' Up! Festive Phrases.    I love all the great image/sentiments in this set.   I can't wait to play with the elf.

I decided to pair up the standard black and white Halloween colors with the beautiful green, orange and purple.    The background was made with sponging on Distress Oxide ink and masking with post its.     The colors used were Twisted Citron, Spiced Maralade and Seedless Preserves.     The additional stamped elements came from other Stampin' Up! set, Balloon Celebration (stars), Tee-Hee-Hee (bat) and Happy Scenes (cobweb).  

The spiderweb designer series paper was last year's paper called Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.      The fun circle elements and black lace came from craft stash.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: