Friday, August 11, 2017

Black and White Daisies


Sorry I have not posted in a long time.   I have been creating, but just not posting.   Hopefully that will all change.  In fact it already has.   I got a bluetooth keyboard so now I can type with my phone or my tablet.   I no longer have to use the small keyboards on the phone and I don't have to pull out my laptop.   This is a life changer.   Not sure why I waited so long!!!

So here is my happy birthday friend card in my favorite color combination along side with my favorite floral.   I used a splash of retired along with some new products from the catalog.    The designer paper is the Pop of 
Pink.     The happy birthday comes from Thoughtful Banners.    The floral comes from 
Daisy Delight.    The framelit Lovely Words.   

No comments: