Sunday, June 5, 2016

Congrats

On page 96 on the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, I was completely inspired by the beautiful Congrats card.    I was on the fence with the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and Sunshine Wishes framelits but when I saw this great card, I was sold!!   Such a simple and beautiful wedding, anniversary and bridal shower cards.

So I decided to case the card and make it my own.    I decided to use the Something Borrowed designer series paper for the background of my card.   I have to say I love the way this card came out.   This might become my go to wedding card format.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Sunshine Sayings
Ink:   Soft Suede
Paper:  Whisper White, Saharad Sand, Crumb Cake, Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Twine from a local craft store
Tools:   Sunshine Wishes framelits

No comments: