Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ready-Made Embellishments

If you have been folling Moxie Fab World, they have been promoting their new magazine Handmade Cards.    One of the sections is on ready-made embellishments.    So I was completely inspired by this challenge.   I recently got some great goodies in the craft store and I couldn't wait to play and create with them. 

Most of the products are not Stampin' Up!, but the card makes me smile it uses so many of my favorite things washi tape, chevron arrows, rainbows, polaroids and even my new favorite color Coastal Cabana.

2 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Cute card! It contains many of my favorite things too. They all work so well together. That card is sure to bring a smile to the face of the person who receives it.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stasia! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)