Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Photo Inspiration

Stamping Royalty brings us a photo inspiration this week:   I was completely drawn to the beautiful reds in the photo.   I was inspired by this card in the lastest copy of Cards Creations by Paper Crafts and decided to make my own version of the card with the products I own.   The burlap flower was super easy to make.  Using my Circles Sizzex, I cut four circles and then folded them in half twice and then attached them to piece of card stock with glue.   I put a brad through the center and the embellishment was done.
The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) April 22nd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Elementary Elegance
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper, Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack
Accessories:  Antique Brads, Pearls, Burlap, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Circle Sizzex, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Butterfly Punch

No comments: